Let’s talk about the pros of sending your child to child care center. Of course, you can raise and teach your children at home. You can even hire a tutor for some subjects, but:
- preschool/child care center is where your child will actually be able to adapt to society.
- only in preschool or child care center, your child will be able to find common language with his/her classmates, and carry on this skill throughout Elementary, Middle and High Schools.
In child care center children learn so much!
- Interaction, role-playing games, joint activities – help a child to learn how to be a member of the team.
- Speech lessons help children to explore new ways to communicate, develop memory.
- First math skills are learned in preschool.
- In addition, preschool and child care center can offer a variety of subjects, such as art, gymnastics, cooking classes or some other extracurricular activities geared to help the child explore his/her talents and open minds.
For the majority of us, home is a place to relax, so sometimes it is hard to organize children’s day where schedule is followed carefully. Child care center is staffed with cooks, teachers, teacher assistants, tutors, methodologists, psychologists, coaches, choreographers, music teachers, etc.
Parents have a choice to allow their children to attend preschool or childcare center, so if for you the pros overweighs cons, you are welcome to schedule your tour with us today.